born again by Design: Why didn't I think of that...?!

Sunday 13 February 2011

Why didn't I think of that...?!

STOMP was a pleasure to watch in the feel good instrumental theatre of just unique sounds made from their collection of, well, everything they could think of!
This musical was one very fine example of using your resources to the max... Ephemera!


Another moment of finds: As I was walking into gym one morning last month I saw this and I loved it straight away, imagine how fun this must of been to craft the musical instruments out of cardboard, and how effective the cover of this booklet is, I mean I cannot stop looking at the individual instruments and their almost exact replica of the real thing! Superbly handcrafted!



One day a friend went shopping and this is what 
he walked out the shop with... their shopping 
bag! Keeping it simple spells out here for me, taking something so obvious from their merchandise and using it in a unique way. 
size? sells the freshest and exclusive footwear, clothes and accessories around in the UK - and what more can I say,  x certainly marks the spot here for me and their consumers!

No comments:

Post a Comment