born again by Design: Fat finger

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Fat finger

Can you spot the typographic error?

This brings me to an advert I've seen on the underground that I would like to discuss, and an occasional typing error I almost always make...


When I saw this advert on the underground recently, reading to the end of this ad I immediately thought of my own experience with the word 'good' - between my phone and I we accidentally often misspell the word as 'god' supposedly from typing too quickly. Typo errors happen every so often and have been getting me into sticking situations, oops.
Do you think the last sentence in which they say: "the god channel" was a serendipitous experience which may have helped solve their problem they may have had because then the sentence would be too long to fit if it were "the good channel", or do you think it was intended?  












No comments:

Post a Comment