born again by Design: I just fell in love with Old School

Thursday 10 March 2011

I just fell in love with Old School

Before you engross yourself at these images I would like you to picture yourself 
when you were back at school and how you felt about your school's furniture (there was furniture?!) and especially your desks you sat at in the classrooms...
Look at these and see how you feel, now? 














I was surprised at the reaction 
I had when I saw these desks last night at Paperchase, I practically drooled over them and if I had the space I would have bought them! 
The immediate memories that came to mind are when we hid our Fritos crisp packet or our Steri stumpie in them, and sneak a treat when the teacher turned his or her back or left the room. And memories of slamming our little fingers in them by accident, and when we'd leave notes for our BFF (best friends forever) for when they came in for their lessons - arrr the days when we were at school!!

No comments:

Post a Comment