born again by Design: I READ and I wear spectacles - therefore I AM A GEEK!

Monday 18 October 2010

I READ and I wear spectacles - therefore I AM A GEEK!

I'm reading exactly this book at the moment... 

Quoted word for word from the book: 
"Lateral thinking is closely related to creativity. But whereas creativity is too often only the description of a result, lateral thinking is the description of a process."

"Since all effective thinking is really logical thinking then lateral thinking is just a part of logical thinking"


Today I couldn't have read something more true: "In the natural search for alternatives one stops when one comes to a promising approach. In the lateral search for alternatives one acknowledges the promising approach and may return to it later but one goes on generating other alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment